[Qgis-user] Projecting a Layer Correctly

Jonah Bass bassjonah40 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:49:55 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am having trouble projecting a layer into QGIS. I am looking to map a set
of electric substations in Spain. When I originally created the shapefile
of the substations, it projected correctly. I had to make some additions to
the list of substations and had to reload the file into QGIS. Since then,
the layer shows up to the west of Spain in the Atlantic Ocean. The shape of
the layer makes sense, but it will not project correctly. Please see the
.csv attached. Any help or suggestions to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Jonah Bass