[Qgis-user] MapInfo export issue

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:37:22 PST 2021

I don't know if this is related or helpful, but GDAL 3.0 doesn't produce
MapInfo TAB files with the correct coordinate system when the coordinate
system is in feet. GDAL 3.3 and 3.4 do work.

A suggestion would be to install GDAL 3.3 or 3.4 and use

ogr2ogr -f "MapInfo file" dest source

Richard W. Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com