[Qgis-user] basic contouring and kriging

Firstname Lastname byron at conjugategeo.com
Thu Dec 9 13:57:34 PST 2021

Thanks for the information above, it was very helpful and i now have a
better understanding of the interpolation process.
As a follow up question, i could not find the krigging function in the
processing toolbox, only TIN and IDW.  where do i look for the krigging
interpolation
Also, i understand the construction of delawney triangles and veronoi
diagrams now and how the veronoi cells are constructed.  What i am not
clear on is, once you have completed the interpolation and you have
your delawney triangle boundaries, how does this get translated to at
regular grid.
the triangular mesh is irregular, how does this get referred to a
rectangular grid?  if you have a brief description, that is adequate.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>