[Qgis-user] qgis-server minimal qgs project file?

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 00:26:42 PST 2021

Hi,

I'm afraid there is no such information anywhere.

We have done some optimization a few months ago that allow to skip the
parsing of some parts that are not relevant to the server when loading a
project, see:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/40418
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/40360

Kind regards

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 8:31 AM U.Archi <urs.archi at posteo.ch> wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> I want to dynamically create qgs xml project files for qgis server.
> Creating a template from a qgis desktop project works fine, but the qgs
> xml is quite large with what seems to me a lot of settings related to
> qgis desktop.
>
> I checked the qgis-server docs, but I can't find any hints what can be
> discarded for serving projects from qgis-server.
>
> Any ideas where to look?
>
> Thanks!
> Urs

Alessandro Pasotti