[Qgis-user] Importing Polygon into QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 15:05:05 PST 2021

Hi,

The red polygon is not a vector layer so you can’t import it.  You can however create a polygon in Google earth and then export to kml or kmz.  You can import those in QGIS.  You can also use a plugin like quickmap services, add third party servers in the plugin options and vectorize in QGIS using Google map as a background.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux