[Qgis-user] qgisserver for publishing external WFS

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Feb 1 03:09:13 PST 2021

On 2/1/21 12:02 PM, frippe12573 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to publish  by QGIS server a WFS
> layer provided by an external geoserver. I posted the same question in the
> Lizmap mailing list without any answer so far.
> Do you have any clue?
> Consider that in QGIS desktop I have no errors in the WFS log.
> QGIS server version > 3.0

In O*S speak this would make it a so called 'cascading WFS' server...

I would have to try, but one if the 'issues' that could become a problem is the little details/differences which can occur in the FILTER part of the  requests...
But if you stay away from that... I would say that would just work?
Did you try?
- just create a QGIS project pointing to a Geoserver WFS
- save that project to a QGIS-server and see if it serves?
Did that fail?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde