[Qgis-user] Display number of features present in layer's Attribute Table

Ann Tulliani anntulliani at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 22:38:24 PST 2021

Actually, I was able to make it work. I was including the startup.py file in the wrong directory. The code as mentioned in my last email does work and makes "show feature count" become enabled by default - but with a catch: only for layers added individually. If one adds multiple layers at once, or generates multiple layers at once, then only the first added/generated gets "show feature count" automatically enabled.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to update that code to make it work for multiple addition of layers?
Ann