[Qgis-user] QGIS does not launch

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Feb 7 05:27:07 PST 2021

Is it possible that something (a plugin, your last project, or some older work or install) is the problem?

Can you try to remove or rename the QGIS profile(s) folder, somewhere around

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3

Then QGIS will create a fresh QGIS profile upon start up, and hopefully NOT crash :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde