[Qgis-user] Raster Calculator Error Questions

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:08:18 PST 2021

Hi,
I have not used the raster calculator in a while but I am not sure about you use of the \.
Examples in the user manual (https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_raster/raster_analysis.html#raster-calculator) use this as examples.

("elevation at 1" < 50) * 1 + ("elevation at 1" >= 50) * 2

I would try (expression 1) OR (expression 2).  Layers names must be placed between quotes “”.

You could also update your QGIS version to 3.16.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux