[Qgis-user] How to limit number of "Recent Projects" listed

Jeff Sonnentag jsonnentag at llenviroinc.com
Mon Feb 15 19:20:55 PST 2021

I searched a little and didn't find anything about how to limit the number of "Recent Projects" shown after QGIS opens.  I did find that some settings are in Settings > Options > General but none that can be seen that refer to the number of "Recent Projects" displayed.

Because the list keeps growing and initial opening of QGIS continued to slow down I took a guess and right-clicked and removed some and it sped things up considerably.  It crashed on the last one attempted to remove from the list, but a restart and another removal attempt got rid of that one too.

So is there a setting for how many are allowed on the list (preferably with an option for 0) or do I need to just right-click and remove when things start piling up and slowing things down again?