[Qgis-user] QGIS Open Day February 2021

Nicholas Sun Hing nicholas.sunhing at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:59:06 PST 2021

Dear QGIS Users

On Friday, 26 February 2021 we will be holding our monthly QGIS Open Day!
What is a QGIS Open Day you may be wondering to yourself? It is an
initiative to replace the wonderful community meetups we used to hold every
six months when times were different. Like in-person meetings, the event is
organised on a principle of self-organisation and community participation.

Programme
QGIS PLUGGED IN (the Open Day for young mappers and newcomers)

Where to watch
Please see the event wiki page at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QHF-February-2021 for all the details of
times and links for participation.

Recordings
Many of the events may be recorded and made available to users who couldn't
make the live events. Youtube live streams should automatically be
available for catchup viewing. Be sure to check back here for updates!

Please contact (Tim Sutton) by email (tim at kartoza.com) or via the QGIS Open
Day Telegram User Group (https://t.me/joinchat/Aq2V5RPoxYYhXqUPoxRWPQ) if
you have any queries or need help setting up events.
We look forward to seeing you there!

Nicholas Sun Hing
Intern
* Desktop GIS programming services