[Qgis-user] file qpj non creato

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:56:22 PST 2021

Hi,

I created a shp file today. I specified the CRS in the new Shapefile
Layer dialog.  The .prj was created.  I am using qgis 3.16 on Windows
10.  Did you specify the CRS?

Nicolas

"Dear users of the list
today wanting to make a comparison with some old shapefiles I created a
new one with QGIS 3.10.2 and I realized that the .qpj file is no longer
created in addition to the classic .prj.

Can anyone tell me from which version of QGIS this happens?

Antonio Valanzano"

On 2021-02-16 2:14 p.m., Antonio Valanzano wrote:
> Cari utenti della lista
> oggi volendo fare un confronto con alcuni vecchi shapefile ne ho
> creato un nuovo con QGIS 3.10.2 e mi sono accorto che non viene più
> creato il file .qpj in aggiunta al classico .prj.
>
> Qualcuno sa dirmi da quale versione di QGIS accade ciò ?
>
> Antonio Valanzano

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux