[Qgis-user] PDF vector export with raster layers in different resolutions

Christoph.Candido christoph.candido at chello.at
Fri Feb 19 01:51:03 PST 2021

Currently, we have only one global export resolution setting in QGIS. Is it
technically possible to produce a vector PDF with multiple raster layers,
saving each raster in a different resolution?
It would reduce the file size of my exported vector PDFs enormously, when I
could define a minor res for a topographical baselayer and a higher res for
a clipped orthophoto baselayer.

Whould it make sense to open a feature request for an individual resolution
override per raster layer?