[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.10 Repository Ubuntu

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 24 05:42:26 PST 2021

On 2/24/21 2:34 PM, Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> You can trust the apt policy qgis. If the version is not there, it is not provided by the repo.
>
> qgis.org/debian is only serving version 3.18, "fresh from the oven".
>
> curl --silent https://qgis.org/debian/dists/focal/main/binary-amd64/Packages | grep -A 1 "Package: qgis$"
> Package: qgis
> Version: 1:3.18.0+32focal
>
> More authoritative answers can be added by Jürgen Fischer or Sebastiaan Couwenberg.

Mmm, you are right!

In the Packages file [0] there is just ONE version 'qgis' all the others I see there (in different versions) are just 'qgis libraries', like
libqgis-3d3.12.2
libqgis-analysis3.16.2
libqgis-app3.12.2
etc...

Not sure if that is 'debris' or intentional ... ??

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] https://qgis.org/debian/dists/focal/main/binary-amd64/Packages