[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.18 how to load LiDAR

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 05:25:20 PST 2021

Hi,

It’s got to be more than the pdal dependencies because I have had them for a number of years and I am currently not seing support for the las/laz. (I do see the option for thé Lidar layer).  I did notice thought that the proposed version of pdal was higher in the OSGeo4w development installer (I did not check the MIS one) was higher than what my currently OSGeo4w installer is proposing.  I guess we need to make a completely new QGIS install... That will need to wait... I got some skiing in the way...

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux