[Qgis-user] Two versions seem to be installed. I only want 3.10.13

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Sun Jan 10 22:38:01 PST 2021

Batch files are simply windows command files (it's a text file with a .bat
extension). OSGeo4w includes some of these files which are optimised for
launching QGIS. Because you may have multiple versions of QGIS installed in
parallel, each version of QGIS should have a launcher of this type
in C:\OSGeo4W64\bin

For your convenience I simply made a windows shortcut to the qgis-ltr
launcher and uploaded it to my google drive. In theory if you
download this, unzip the archive and place he shortcut on your desktop it
should launch QGIS 3.10.13 (if it was installed with OSGeo4W)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JagXEJA8SARWACbY3cITnEztKCjecL8A