[Qgis-user] negative fid-issue with Geopackage

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Jan 12 07:41:04 PST 2021

Hi,

somehow I managed to produce a polygon layer by copying and merging
features from other layers, where the fid of those new parts are
negative numbers.
The features exist, but the attribute entries are not editable, and so
isn't the fid itself.
Saving as a new layer just reproduces the negative fids and the behaviour.
Like always, this issue hits me in the last production phase of a final
map, so if anyone has an idea how to transform those non-functional
features into normal behaving ones, I would be very grateful.

Cheers,
Bernd