[Qgis-user] Sum a list os raster

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:46:38 PST 2021

Hi,

Too long for the space in the GUI? If so, we should make a feature request to change this.  I have had this problem before running software in the dos shell.  Since you only have 15 rasters, by far, the easiest thing is to copy the file to a new folder like c:\temp and then to rename the rasters 1.tif, 2.tiff...

I imagine you could also use the python interface in QGIS to do this.  There is always Gdalcalc.py that you could use in the shell.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux