[Qgis-user] transformation problems

Wouter Impens wouter.impens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 04:13:37 PST 2021

Dear list,

I 'm getting odd behavior concerning transformations in QGIS

When I add a layer I get the error message 'No transformation available
between x (CRS of the layer) and custom CRS'
But there is no custom CRS, it looks like QGIS adds an empty one (I can
find it in settings>transformations). But if I delete that one, it makes no
difference.
If I add a layer with another CRS than the first one (like OSM), I get the
error once again and the layer CRS is indeed not transformed and there's no
background OSM.

I'm using QGIS 3.16.3 on Ubuntu 20.04.1

Any help is appreciated!

Greetings