[Qgis-user] How do I achieve this symbol effect?

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Sun Jan 24 08:34:36 PST 2021

I can think of 2 easy ways to do this (if I understand the requirements
correctly), using either rule based rendering, or the geometry generator on
with stacked symbols. I imagine rule based rendering might be more
performant in some situations depending on the queries used, but for our
use case I feel either would be appropriate.

https://imgur.com/a/k4snMpB

I set up a demo project with example styles in sample.gpkg:

https://filebin.net/50cbubaxoamn3vto

SHA256: B5D8A1F663E18AAA106030B3D979BAD5B1D76279376A9B3290C1A180466DC605

I hope this answers your question

Regards