[Qgis-user] New community voting members

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Jan 25 11:13:49 PST 2021

Dear Community,

it is with great pleasure that I would like to officially congratulate our
new community voting members for their election.

David signer
Enrico Ferreguti
Etienne Trimaille
Pedro Venâncio
Peter Petrik
Richard Duivenvoorde

I would also like to extend them a heartfelt thank you for all the work
they have put into QGIS over the years.
I'd also like to extend my gratitude to all voters and everybody who gave
feedback on how to make the voting process even better.

I will add all new members to the community voting list and you'll be able
starting voting immediately.

It is a great pleasure having you all on board!

Cheers Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Chair