[Qgis-user] Polygons Dissolve

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Tue Jan 26 08:31:36 PST 2021

Yes you can use the aggregate processing tool.

You can use a variety of aggregation functions to get the required outputs,
but the tool configuration may vary on input data.

If the tool gives you errors, the usual culprit is data type errors. QGIS
is very clever though, and you can use an expression to preprocess the
field input, and if you specify the output field type it will try to cast
it for you during processing.

Example screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/vPohdLd

In this example I take an input field and convert it to a string value,
concatenate the inputs for all matching geometries into a single field, and
outputs the value as an integer.

Hope that helps.

Regards