[Qgis-user] parallel, multi-colored line styles

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Wed Jan 27 12:01:04 PST 2021

I certainly feel like you could build this in multiple ways using data
defined properties in the symbology or by using the geometry generator, but
I think more detail is still needed for anybody to help with providing a
solution. Maybe providing some sample data and a sketch of what your
expected outcome is would help.