[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] New QGIS Date/Time Tools Plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 28 13:05:05 PST 2021

On 1/28/21 7:10 PM, C Hamilton wrote:
> In thinking about it, if the data set is too large to include with QGIS, it might be worth having a simplified geometry data set included and if the user wants more precise data then they can download it and use it instead.

I downloaded the shape-with-oceans (ah and THAT one has those rectangles I talked about earlier :-) ):
101Mb after exporting to geopackage, 68Mb after zipping that...
For users sake: either add the 68Mb (Juergen? Others? Opinion) or (easier) let Tim put your plugin (including this data/module) on plugins.qgis.org

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde