[Qgis-user] gdal merge

Berndt, Christian cberndt at geomar.de
Sun Jan 31 12:18:15 PST 2021

Hello,

I would like to merge three overlying raster files (highest resolution
on top).

I have looked for online documentation and found a very suitable
description here:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/training_manual/processing/cutting_merging.html

Unfortunately, when I open gdal - miscellaneous - merge on my Mac
10.15.7 with qgis 3.16.3
I do not see the options: interpolation, overlapping cells, and cell
size as in the documentation page.

Do I use the wrong processing tool, is there a version conflict, do I
have to install a different gdal
version, is this an obsolete documentation, or is this a Mac / PC problem?

Of course I would also be happy to find out other options for merging
the grids.

Best regards,
Christian