[Qgis-user] gdal merge

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:28:34 PST 2021

Hi,

I don’t have a pc or Mac in front of me to test but you have  multiple options if so options are not available in the GUI. One is to create a virtual raster (on pc, the GUI has multiple options) and then to open that layer and save it under another name.  The other is to open a terminal and use gdal_merge directly.

https://gdal.orgprograms/gdal_merge.html

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux