[Qgis-user] QEP: Layer Notes

jhubbslist at att.net jhubbslist at att.net
Sun Jan 31 22:53:07 PST 2021

Having some sort of way to include a readily-accessible text description
for each layer (such that all such descriptions would be saved with a
project) would be a godsend. I'm finding it's almost easier to recreate
something from near-scratch than to try to follow/remember what I did to
obtain the layers in a project I haven't looked at for even a few days.
It would be even more useful if, for instance, a new layer created by an
operation had a description that was prefilled with e.g. "Layer
generated by union of layer XXX and layer YYY."