[Qgis-user] Fwd: error on counting inside a map

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:00:44 PDT 2021

Hi Dario,
You want two filters: a field not being null and features being visible.
But none of your expressions indicates that.
Naming parameters could help you avoid falling in this trap (read the tip
just above this section
<https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/expression.html#some-use-cases-of-expressions>
in the docs)
try with
aggregate( *'LAYERID*','count',"*KEY-FIELD*","*SPECIFIC-FIELD*" is not null
*AND* intersects($geometry,map_get(item_variables('Mappa1'),'map_extent')))

Hope that helps,
Harrissou