[Qgis-user] QField: Synchronization .. what am I missing?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Jun 9 13:53:19 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

I am already using QField in die field, but I happen not to get the
point about the synchronization.

When I'm back in the office, I copy my edited gpkg of a simple point
layer into the "import" folder in the QField folder on my computer.

Then I click the button "Synchronize with QField", the path is set to
the import folder,  and ... well .. nothing happens.

There should be new points now, but there aren't.

I simply don't get the point. Of course I could just replace the old
gpkg in my project with the new one, but what is that button good for then?

Any hints appreciated

Cheers,

Bernd