[Qgis-user] QGIS Server - serve WMS with basic authentication

Marco Casalboni casalbonim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:47:24 PDT 2021

I'm sorry to bother you more.
With the examples provided I can easily set up my role permissions, but it
works on layers only: the accessControlFilter.layerPermissions doesn't seem
to take care of layer groups in the GetCapabilities request.
If the layer group has 0 layers because none of the sublayers is readable
by the authenticated user, it still remains in the GetCapabilities response.

Is it possible to exclude a group with 0 layers in the GetCapabilities
response?
Or better:
Is it possible to apply the AccessControl plugin to a layer group?

Thanks in advance