[Qgis-user] Blacks screen after opening attribute table

Nomsa Mwayenga nomsam at fb.com
Wed Jun 23 13:21:09 PDT 2021

Hi. I am having issues with my main profile. I am using v3.16.
For the past week, if i open the attribute table of any layer, the attribute table opens by my QGIS hangs and i get a black screen. I am able to navigate within the attribute table but cannot get back to the main view since it will just be a black screen. When that happens, i will need to switch profiles or restart QGIS.
I have tried deleting the last plugins I added but this hasn't helped.
Can anyone assist?