[Qgis-user] QGIS animation publish as web map

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Mon Jun 28 08:49:01 PDT 2021

Maps will not be able to animate themselves. You need to configure your web
map project to support temporal data from the QGIS server WMS-T (with time)
service. For starters, you could look at the leaflet plugins [1] available
for this, but the actual implementation depends a lot on what/ how you plan
on publishing your outputs. In the meantime you can export the animation
frames from the temporal controller and compile them into a video file for
static animation.

[1] https://leafletjs.com/plugins.html#time--elevation