[Qgis-user] Multiple lines issue in labelling

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 01:18:59 PDT 2021

Hi,

Le mar. 29 juin 2021 à 06:09, Patrick Dunford <enzedrailmaps at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> It comes down to a perspective of how intuitive a UI feature should be.
>
> The placement tab is a new feature in recent versions of Qgis and that's
> down to a subjective classification of things into "placement" options or
> whether there is a better way of classifying the settings that keeps them
> together in the same tab of the dialog.

You meant multiline is new feature (>= QGIS 3.4 I think) because placement
tab is an old tab (QGIS 2.0
<https://docs.qgis.org/2.0/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html#labels-menu>).
If you have suggestions, do not hesitate.

> You could put a message above the multiline section saying " this section
> is disabled because curved has been selected in other tab" or words to that
> effect.

Could help indeed. Mind opening an issue report or provide a pull request?
Thanks

Regards,
Harrissou