[Qgis-user] Split one line into x disegual line

Raffaele Ceretto cerettoraffaele at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:39:03 PST 2021

Good morning,

 I would need a hand to split a line into x parts not necessarily the same.
For example: I have a line 400 meters long and I would like to divide it
into a segment 60 meters long, another 200 meters long, another 10 meters
long, etc. On the starting line there are points that perhaps can help in
the division. So far I've only found information on how to divide a
400-meter-long line into 4 100-meter-l-one segments, but that's not what I
need.

Looking forward to a kind answer I offer my greetings

Raffaele