[Qgis-user] Trimble GeoXT 2005 Accuracy

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 12:20:59 PST 2021

OK, thanks for that.  Lots of options.  I tried the Ardu approach with
drones (Arducopter) and the tinkering overhead was horrendous, highly
experimental.  I gave up and got a DJI that was stable out of the box.
Lots of CrazyGlu for the Arducopter!

I would like a good datalogger for my older Sokkia SET3 Total Station,
however.  Is there an Ardu option there?

-----
Cheers, Spring