[Qgis-user] noobs -- question

Brent Wood pcreso at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 17:09:38 PST 2021

 Yep, I think Alexandre is correct.

Change this to:
create table bidule (id serial primary key, libelle text, geog geography(multipolygon, 4326));
or, given you already have the table:
alter table bidule     add constraint bidule_pk primary key (id);

You might find this link useful:https://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000579817-PostGIS-Why-can-I-not-edit-my-PostGIS-data-within-QGIS-
Cheers