[Qgis-user] Trimble GeoXT 2005 Accuracy

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:11:08 PST 2021

Hi Greg,

The cadastre is a provincial entity:

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/data/geographic-data-services/land-use/integrated-cadastral-fabric

A quick search didn't reveal accuracy specs but because these are legal
entities they have to be tight.  Just talked to someone who manged this
for our municipality.  He says 10 cm, 30 at the worst and the orthophoot
tie in to the cadastre also very good, at least at ground level.

"Or does your jurisdiction have a requirement for coordinates good to
<10cm to be submitted on transfer, and there really is a survey tied to
CSRS?"

This does seem to be the case here. How is it done in Massachusetts?

I've checked several other points, see previous posts.

Thanks Greg . . . . .

-----
Cheers, Spring