[Qgis-user] Trimble GeoXT 2005 Accuracy

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:33:22 PST 2021

Hi,

Kirk could be on the right track.  You could try PPP using this site.  You will need to create a user name and password.  Then, you upload the Rinex file.   I am 99% sure you can process point from outside of Canada.

https://webapp.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/geod/tools-outils/ppp.php?locale=en

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux