[Qgis-user] Loading multiple raster images from processing algorithm

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:26:20 PST 2021

For one of my QIGS processing algorithms I have a destination
folder, QgsProcessingParameterFolderDestination, where one or more GeoTIFF
images are created. Once these images are created, how do I load them so
that they display in QGIS from the "processAlgorithm" method? I had thought
that this might work where I would iterate through each image created?

path = path_to_the_image
rlayer = QgsRasterLayer(path, name_of_image)
QgsProject.instance().addMapLayer(rlayer, True)

No images are displayed nor do they show up in the Layers panel, but I
think internally they are loaded.

Thanks,

Calvin