[Qgis-user] Which older version to use on my older Mac

raymond ter bogt raymondbcit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:43:12 PDT 2021

Dan,

I am not sure whether OS/QGIS VER should actually matter, but since you are running on OSX El Capitan (10.11.6) you might want to at least try to download 2.18.25-1, since it is a stable LTR version. Versions are reasonably close to each other with less then two years between releases of both instantiations.

Raymond

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone