[Qgis-user] Antivirus objecting to QGIS component

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Thu Mar 18 04:23:29 PDT 2021

Hi NeilThis has come up on the past. https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/32247Kirk SchmidtSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Neil Mander <neil.mander at tiscali.co.uk> Date: 2021-03-18  7:54 a.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: [Qgis-user] Antivirus objecting to QGIS component
    In the last week, my AV software has been
        flagging a file from within my QGIS package as suspicious. It is
        both my QGIS2 and QGIS3 packages

    Can anyone please confirm to me that
          nircmdc.exe  is a legitimate part of QGIS. I see that it
        is something that edits registry entries. Many thanks to anyone
        who can help.
    Neil