[Qgis-user] Clip All Layers will not clip raster files

Christopher smith-duque csduque81 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:01:30 PDT 2021

Dear Qgis community,

The Clip All Layers plugin seems to have stopped working for rasters. I
tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin and Qgis itself. Tired both
Hannover and Zurich but its the same problem.
The file im trying to clip is a geolocated tiff file.

Im running Qgis on windows 10

I get the following error report:

2021-03-18T07:36:05     CRITICAL    Error: Algorithm
gdal:cliprasterbymasklayer not found

python error:

2021-03-18T07:43:46     WARNING    Traceback (most recent call last):
              File
"C:/Users/Home/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\ClipMultipleLayers\clip_multiple_layers.py",
line 338, in run
              processing.run("gdal:cliprasterbymasklayer", {"INPUT" :
layer.id(), "MASK" : selection.id(), "CROP_TO_CUTLINE" : True, "OUTPUT" :
output})
              File
"C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.16/apps/qgis-ltr/./python/plugins\processing\tools\general.py",
line 108, in run
              return Processing.runAlgorithm(algOrName, parameters,
onFinish, feedback, context)
              File
"C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.16/apps/qgis-ltr/./python/plugins\processing\core\Processing.py",
line 141, in runAlgorithm
              raise QgsProcessingException(msg)
             _core.QgsProcessingException: Error: Algorithm
gdal:cliprasterbymasklayer not found

Im afraid I do not know any programming language, so really don't know
where to begin. I just use the interface/plugins as necessary so I will
need to be guded step by step if there is a solution to this problem.

Many thanks for any assistance!

Chris