[Qgis-user] Fix postgis table messed up by Q

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 09:13:23 PDT 2021

 Hi,
I have been editing editing a postgis (PostgreSQL 12, with Postgis 2.5) table in QGIS for MacOS, with snapping on, I was creating new multilinestrings using the tracing and offset functionalities on the snapping toolbar. I believe I was using 3.10.14. At some point I switched to the new LTR 3.I6.5 (both are from the QGIS website, not from KC). This has caused a problem where the snapping and tracing do not work correctly. It is as if the table were scrambled and when I try to trace a few nodes away, it gives me a line that goes way off into the distance to some random node some where else.
Can someone please recommend a way to fix my postgis table?
-Thayer