[Qgis-user] raster layer combination

Milena Muehler milena.muehler at gmx.de
Sat Mar 27 11:20:07 PDT 2021

Dear community,

as an absolute beginner I try to explain my issue and intension.

So I have several raster layers (population density; livestock density; mammal density; etc.) and two text layers (so I've imported two csv files with longitudes and latitudes into QGIS and now I have points about the location of large airports and location points where there was a zoonotic infectious disease outbreak).

My intention is to „combine“ all layers and to get all the values under this specific point of an outbreak. So that I have the exact value of the population density, livestock density ans so on where the outbreak occurred. I guess I have to make the calculation within a certain vicinity though.

I hope you can understand my intention…

Now I was wondering which function I have to apply. Something like „generating random raster grids“?
 If so, which one exactly and what do I have to consider then.

In the end I want to have a file as an output with values to make regression analysis in SPSS. Which means I was wondering if I can generate a kind of table with values with my intended raster combination.

Hope you can follow somehow what I want to analyze.

Thank you SO MUCH!

All the best
Milena