[Qgis-user] raster layer combination

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:07:00 PDT 2021

 Hi,

Also, before sending this to spss, I would investigate if the statistics you plan to use are resistant to the effects autocorrelation.  If not, you will violate the fact that each sample need to be independent of each other.  I would look for spatial statistics.  You can look at GeoDa, R spatial packages...

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux