[Qgis-user] QGIS-Server WFS3 collections list works only for QGIS_PROJECT_FILE

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 10:35:08 PDT 2021

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 7:23 PM 1520 gis
<juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com> wrote:

>       Hi developers,
>
> I have configured a qgis-server instance following this tutorial.
>
> I realized that WFS3 collections list the layers only for QGIS_PROJECT_FILE [1] env variable. How can I change the settings to show collections for any .qgs file?

If you want to see the layers (collections) from multiple QGIS
projects in the same call there is no way.

You need different endpoints for each QGIS project file you are
serving, or pass a MAP=/... (which is not allowed by the WFS3/OAPIF
specifications but still works on QGIS Server).

I believe the documentation is not bad in this case:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/server_manual/services.html#wfs3-ogc-api-features

Regards.

--
Alessandro Pasotti