[Qgis-user] Windows BATCH-File Start

Asmus asmus.lists at gmx.de
Mon May 3 23:50:07 PDT 2021

Hi Bo,

thanks for the reply and sorry for answer so late.
That is exactly what I want to do and what doesn't work for me.

But now I have the trick, if I choose the option "capture output" on it works.
I don't know what this option do, I didn't used it before because I don't undestand what it is for, but it works.
If the option is on, no command window is open, but there opens a QGIS window which shows the output of the BATCH, and the work of teh BATCH will be done. Because of the missing command window, I thought it do not work.

Can anybody explain, what the option "capture output" do, and why the Windows BATCH do the work if the option is on, and don't do the work, if the option is off?

Thank you very much
Asmus