[Qgis-user] Extract nodes where lines are crossing other lines

Michael Gieding michael.gieding at live.de
Wed May 5 06:34:38 PDT 2021

Hello Piet,

you wrote that your layer is "MultiLineStringZ". Maybe one of this (MultiLine or 2.5d) could be a problem
for the algorithm? So I would convert it to single lines and/or drop the "Z" and give it a new try.
If you have PostgreSQL it would guess it's a oneliner to copy the converted data to a new table.
Don't know in the moment which tools in QGIS are for this task, sorry.

Maybe this helps.

Kind regards,

Michael Gieding