[Qgis-user] Lookgin for two shape editting tools

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu May 13 06:52:37 PDT 2021

Hi,

Create a new field in the field calculator and I would try something like geom_to_wkt(start_point) or geom_to_wkt(start_point($geometry)).  I cannot test on my end.  end_point should refer to the last node.

Nicolas

https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/functions_list.html?highlight=start_point#geometry-functions

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux