[Qgis-user] How to select a polygon feature underneath another in the same ArcGIS REST feature layer.

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Fri May 14 00:01:01 PDT 2021

Does anyone know the best way to select a feature entirely underneath another in an ArcGIS REST feature layer.
The standard select tool seems to only select one feature, is there a setting to let is select all?
Freehand select actually seemed to work well to get both features, which was enough for my purpose.
Radius select initiated an indexing of the whole layer which freezes QGIS for about 15 minutes (huge layer).

Related question is there any way to cancel these indexing operations?  Turning on snap with such a layer active causes the same issue.

Michael Dufty
Senior Environmental Engineer

[cid:image001.png at 01D748D0.F3F535D0]
MBS ENVIRONMENTAL
4 Cook Street, West Perth  WA 6005

t:    +61 8 9226-3166

e:   mdufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au<mailto:mdufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au>
w:   www.mbsenvironmental.com.au<blocked::http://www.mbsenvironmental.com.au/>
Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message is intended for those to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or privileged information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you received this message in error please destroy it and reply to the sender immediately or contact Martinick Bosch Sell Pty Ltd. on +61 8 9226 3166 immediately. All care has been taken to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free; we do not accept responsibility for any virus infections caused by receipt of this message